North Buckhead Civic Association – Main Site. This is a tremendous site with many community related links.
The NPU System. The City of Atlanta’s Neighborhood Planning Unit System.
Fulton County Board of Tax Assessors. Maps and property information.
City of Atlanta Code of Ordinances
- 2013 Agendas
- 2014 Agendas
- 2015 Agendas
- 2016 Agendas
- 2017 Agendas
- Agendas from earlier years
- First Steps
- FAQ and Process
- What are the first steps?
- When does the Zoning/Land Use Committee meet?
- What is the difference between the NBCA Land Use/Zoning Committee and NPU-B?
- Can I choose whether to go to NPU-B versus the NBCA Land/Use Zoning Committee?
- Is the NBCA Land Use/Zoning Committee the same thing as the North Buckhead Civic Association?
- Can I meet with the Committee before submitting my application?
- What meetings do I need to attend?
- What area does North Buckhead include?
- Can I request a variance by emailing my application directly to the NBCA Land Use/Zoning Committee or to NPU-B?
- Does the NBCA Land Use/Zoning Committee have the final say over what can be built?
- How can I get notice of possible zoning or development changes in the neighborhood?
- How can I learn more about variances?
- How can I learn more about rezoning applications?
- How can I learn more about subdivision applications?
- I have a problem with my sewer service or with water runoff. Can the Land Use/Zoning Committee help me?
- I have an issue with Code Enforcement. Can your committee handle that?
- Are meetings open to the public?
- Can an application be deferred?
- Flow Chart
- Contact Us