I have a problem with my sewer service or with water runoff. Can the Land Use/Zoning Committee help me?

No, these problems do not fall within the scope of our Committee. The Committee deals only with issues relating to zoning and permitted land use development. Please consult the NBCA main site or the City of Atlanta for further information.