Can an application be deferred?

The process for deferral is as follows:

The applicant has to file a request for deferral at the City Department of Planning. (Where the application was filed).

Neighborhood associations and NPUs do not have authority to independently change the process or its timing.

If you have requested a deferral from the Department of Planning, please notify the NBCA Land Use/Zoning Committee.