Doll’s Head Trail and more…

By 1897 South River Brick was producing nearly 7 million bricks a year. South River Brick was used in many city contracts, such as the Atlanta sewers installed during the 1890′s. And this success continued through the early 1900′s. They supplied 3 million of their highest grade brick for the Candler Building in downtown Atlanta, and they shipped their product to all of our neighboring states.

via Doll’s Head Trail at Constitution Lakes | History Atlanta.

Posted in Atlanta, History